Macdonald Architecture house layouts and house plans may be used as a starting point for designing your project. Macdonald Architects offers standard plan customization on a consulting basis. Permit submission and working drawing sets are drawn based on the materials and specifications you choose for your project.
- Tiny House Series: Affordable small but open living designs, suitable for do-it-yourself, DIY, construction.
- Southern Living: Modern and Southern Living Style Designs including apartment layouts, townhouse floor plans, and floor plan drawings for affordable residences
- Coastal Series: Hurricane, flood, and storm surge resistant structures built on pylons to raise main floor level above flood and storm surge level
- Courtyard Series: U shaped plans and courtyard house plans offer outdoors privacy with a dramatic entrance experience
- Steel Adobe Series: Southwest and prairie style homes that use a highly reinforced Ferrocement structure to provide wildfire, earthquake, and tornado resistance. Survival technologies can be incorporated in these designs.
- Survival Consultants: Earth sheltered hillside and earth bermed passive solar designs for energy savings and earth tempering.
- Extended Family: Extended family shared and co-living villa plans. with multiple independent suites that share a central facility.
- Castles and Fortified: Fortified castle style Monster house plans, and Castle plans for prepper survival with passive solar and passive geothermal earth tempering. Survival technologies can be incorporated into these plans.