Lives and property can be saved by using strong construction technology. Durability and survivability are key factors in disaster resistance.
We guide you in creating a project that protects you and your family, and saves you money for the life of the building!
- Light Gage Galvanized steel framework for walls, roofs, partitions, intermediate floors
- Anchored in Galvanized steel reinforced concrete footings
- Coated with super-reinforced Ferrocement seamless unibody skin
- Creates a cohesive structure highly resistant to:
- EMP electromagnetic pulse
- Extreme durability and low maintenance cost
- ant, termite, insect resistance
- no VOC volatile organic compounds that may create indoor air pollution
- fungus, mold & mildew resistant
- no rot, rust, or deterioration
- Survival life-saving structures.
We incorporate structural geometry that increases resistance to extreme heat and wild fires, to the lateral forces of wind, water, and seismic events through structural continuity
- Galvanized steel wall framework embedded in continuous galvanized reinforced concrete footing
- Concrete intermediate floors & roofs interlocked with steel frame Ferrocement coated walls
- Galvanized steel frame partitions, stairs, balconies & railings
- Exterior opening frame flanges embedded in Ferrocement for leak free building envelope